The various predefined debugging levels. The dbg API calls use these levels as parameters, and allow the user to sift the less interesting debugging levels out through dbg::enable.
These levels (and their intended uses) are:
- info - Informational, just for interest
- warning - For warnings, bad things but recoverable
- error - For errors that can't be recovered from
- fatal - Errors at this level will cause the dbg library to abort program execution, no matter what the assertion_behaviour is set to
- tracing - Program execution tracing messages
- debug - Messages about the state of dbg library, you cannot generate messages at this level
- none - For APIs that use 'no level specified'
- all - Used in enable and attach_ostream to specify all levels
Definition at line 325 of file dbg.h.